Data privacy statement
1. Who is responsible for processing my personal data?
We inform you that the entity responsible for the personal data that we request of you is: Your Bodhi Ltd with address at 320 Coldharbour Lane, SW98SE
You can contact us under:
The following e-mail: email@example.com
2. What is the purpose of processing my personal data?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Handling your request.
- In the event that you contract any of our products or services, we will use your personal data for the management and billing of these products or services.
- If you provide your CV, we understand that your intent is that we conserve it indefinitely to enable you to participate in present or future selection processes, without prejudice to your right to cancel or oppose that you may exercise at any moment free of charge.
- We will conserve your contact data to inform you periodically about products and services, whether our own or of third-parties, that we think may be of interest to you.
- To find out your tastes and preferences to improve the quality of our products and services.
- To register your IP direction used for browsing our web and your consumption habits to manage our marketing actions.
3. Commercial communications
Providing your personal data on any of our registration forms implies that you expressly accept that we can send our own or third-party information that we believe could be of interest to you. Sending this information is a substantial part of our business, and hence is associated with contracting any of our products or services.
In spite of this, we remind you that you can object at any time free of charge to the sending of these communications by sending an e-mail to the direction indicated in the first point of the present document.
4. How long will my personal data be conserved?
Your personal data will be conserved for the time strictly necessary to provide you the service or product contracted. Once the service has ended, and/or the guarantee on the products acquired has ended, we will conserve your data for five years, which is the standard limitation period for civil or commercial liabilities. In spite of this, you should know that these periods for conservation could be extended due to legal modifications or appreciation of criminal liabilities. Once the liabilities derived from the contract have expired, then we will proceed to destroy all your personal data.
We wish to conserve your contact data indefinitely to send you periodic information on products and/or services, whether our own or of third parties, that we think may be of interest to you. Therefore, if you do not wish to receive commercial information about us or about third parties, then you can object by indicating this at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. What data must I provide?
All personal data requested that are marked with an asterisk are indispensable for acquiring our products or contracting our services. If you do not provide any of the mandatory data, then we cannot serve you.
6. Are my personal data transferred to a third party?
Your personal data is only used for the above mentioned purposed and not transferred to a third party.
7. Your rights
- You have the right to access your personal data.
- You have the right to request their rectification or deletion.
- You can withdraw the consent granted at any time.
- You can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to portability of your personal data.
8. Data quality
Your personal data are classified as confidential information, and hence any processing of these data will be conducted guaranteeing maximum secrecy vis-à-vis third parties and applying security measures necessary to guarantee their security.
10. Security measures
Your Bodhi has taken the necessary measures to prevent the modification, processing, or loss of the personal information and to ensure it is not subject to unauthorized access. These measures take into account the current state of technology, the nature of the data collected, and the risks to which they are exposed since they originate from human actions or physical or natural means. Nevertheless, the user should be aware that Internet security measures are not inviolable.
11. Special provisions
Children and adolescents under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardian before entering any personal information on the Your Bodhi website.